Best dissertation writing service every essay always require an introduction which is meant to attract the reader’s attention and also to introduce the paper itself. You must always make the reader know what to expect in the whole paper by including some of the aspects you want to discuss in the introduction. You can therefore utilize a catchy introduction and a great opening line in your introduction. Moreover, an introduction can be defined as the first essay part which comes at the beginning. It always informs the readers what you are going to write in the whole paper identifying the essay topic. The introduction strategies are meant to make the readers stay on the paper and read whole of it.
Structure of an introduction
Your introduction should consist of three parts including the following:
- The hook– this is the attention grabber of the essay purposefully meant to grab the attention of the reader. You should therefore write this part using some shocking information or facts which will motivate the reader to read the whole paper. You should also provide a basic information of the topic you are writing on here.
- Connections– in this part, you should outline what you are going to include in your essay body. You should therefore write your main points following the order in which you will discuss them concisely.
- Thesis statement– this is the most important part of the introduction as the whole paper needs to revolve around the statement. It is written at the last sentence of the introduction.
Length of the introduction
The length of an introduction always depends on the overall length of the essay. Most essays below 10 pages always need lengths of one paragraph whereas long papers and dissertations might need many pages of introduction.
General conclusions of an introduction
- The hook is written at the beginning of the introduction and is used to grab the reader’s attention.
- Provide background and basic information about the topic.
- Write your main points and claims in the order that you are going to discuss them.
- Give all necessary information about the characters, time frames, and setting.
- DO NOT FORGET to write the thesis. It should present the main idea of your paper, or something you are arguing for or against. It must be written at the end of the introduction.
Tips for writing a perfect Introduction
- Avoid including too much background information.
- Do not make your introduction too long, unless you are writing a 30-page paper. Short papers require short and precise introduction
- Show that you understand the subject. Write related sentences and ideas about the topic and inform your writer of your intentions.
- Be concise: 8-9 percent of the total number of words is recommended (160 words in a 2000 words assignment)
- And don’t forget to visit Fast-essay.comif you feel like using some professional custom essay help!